Conveniently located on Highway 26, we are your local community connection for high quality foods, friendly service and great prices.
Our family-owned store offers a convenient one-stop shop where you can find everything you need from the everyday essentials to specialty items from around the world.
The Oshkosh Superette is family owned; Lori and Jim Seeley have recently purchased the store from Lori’s parents, Punk and Glennie Batt. Along with the new owners, Dee Rhodes, who has nearly 35 years' experience in the Grocery Industry, continues to manage the store with diligence and expertise. Our goal is to expound on what Punk and Glennie have established over the years; to deliver quality merchandise, superb meat, and great customer service to Oshkosh and our surrounding communities.
Our staff is ready and willing to serve you! They include:
- Manager: Dee Rhodes
- Meat Dept.: Terry Davis and assistant, B.J. O’Neil
- Produce Dept.: Cathy Blum
- Dairy Dept.: Kai Konruff
- Frozen Foods Dept.: Stacey Dymak
- Head Checker: Shannon Maine
- Judy Porter, Jay Bossert, Tim Ray, Janice Baird, and Tate Coss
We still carryout your groceries to your vehicle and offer local grocery delivery for our Senior Citizens. With a minimum purchase of $10, you can call on Wednesday or Friday mornings & your groceries will be delivered that afternoon.
Our friendly staff is here to help you find exactly what you're looking for and to offer you assistance regarding all the products we carry. If we don't have something you want, just ask and we'll do our best to get it.
We take pride in our community and appreciate your business. We know that you have many options for food purchases and want you to know that we're working hard each day to continue to earn your business. Gift Cards & Gift Certificates are always available.
By shopping at our store each week, you accomplish the following ten items:
1. You keep your dollars in our local economy
2. You help create local jobs
3. You nurture our local community
4. You help the environment by buying locally.
5. You invest in local ownership.
6. You create more choice in shopping.
7. You utilize the many years of our experience and expertise in food.
8. You embrace what makes us different from our larger, national competitors
9. You make our store a destination --- and we appreciate it!
10. Every week you will find hundreds of specials throughout our store.
If you'd like to receive our weekly ad via email, you can do so by providing us with your email address on our subscriber page.